Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HOT, HOT, HOT

It was officially HOT, in our classroom today. I got home and found out I have a heat rash across my chest from today's heat. I believe, even with three fans blowing constantly we have the hottest room in the building.

I have one solution, but I would like to hear from others some viable solutions. My solution is to get some window tinting for my southern exposed windows. We did it at the charter school and it did reduce the temperature by a few degrees. Unfortunately the district did not approve of such measures, but if you look at it from the students perspective anything is better than roasting instead of learning.

I couldn't find an appropriate school link, but for those that were from the late 80's early 90's Buster Poindexter's "Hot, Hot, Hot" certainly crossed my mind several times, it was a "hot" topic today, (Pun intended). Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Mr. Fisher's Third Grade Calendar 2010