Sunday, August 28, 2011

Box Elder County Fair

Every year, I wish that school would start before the fair, so we can have more Christmas Vacation. . .

That is until I visit the fair, and I wish it would never end, because then summer is over. Here's to another great Box Elder County Fair (The BEST Fair in the entire state, no the entire Intermountain West, no The Best Fair in the whole country).  I saw many former and soon-to-be students. I saw their projects, and made sure to visit their animals. I think my family was out there all five days, we participated in 4H, we entered creative projects, we had a "Fair Burger" (with the best tomatoes), walked the booths, ran the "Fair-Fun-Run" (14th year in a row), and wished we could have had a ticket to the rodeo. Now it is off to the State Fair, the second best fair in the state.

And School starts ;)

No comments:

Mr. Fisher's Third Grade Calendar 2010